Saturday, March 15, 2008

Great Songs

Here's some songs I've downloaded recently from iTunes, because I like them so much and they're awesome. You should check them out! Some of them are really common, and so multiple artists have done them, but here's the ones I chose:

Rescue, Desperation Band
Lead Me To The Cross, Hillsong United
Give Us Clean Hands, White's Chapel Worship
The More I Seek You, White's Chapel Worship
Better Is One Day, Matt Redman

The cool things about these songs is the common them they have, and the fact that God has placed them on my heart and I've been singing them recently. The first two are about our desperation and desire for God, when we are sinking in despair. The third expresses our desire for a clean and holy life for God, and the fourth is our realization that as we seek God, we will grow closer to Him. The fifth is our exultation and celebration of the hope of glory and righteousness that we will have for all eternity with the Father. He is all we desire and need. Hallelujah!!

No comments: