Sunday, December 27, 2009

Holiday Updates

Yo peeps! Just wanted to post again, before I let another 5 months slip by! It's been nice having a break from school for the holidays. I've enjoyed being able to relax, not study, and spend time with family.

On Christmas eve we gathered at my mom's parents' house to celebrate and exchange gifts. 6 children + 9 grandchildren + 4 great-grandchildren make for a big family!! We also ate lunch there on Christmas, followed by supper at my dad's parents' with his family, which is quite smaller, but just as enjoyable.

Some notable gifts this year were some much needed clothes, a camera case to protect Nick, gift cards (hello iTunes!), and an "iGraduated Mercer" shirt which is incredibly cool and also kinda makes me sad thinking about the good times I had there.

I don't have any plans yet for New Year's Eve, but I'll likely go to my cousin's house for her birthday/new year's celebration (it's a yearly tradition). It's always a fun night with lots of finger foods, chatting, and games.

I swear it's getting better...that's my philosophy.

M JONES

No comments: